Students in the technology club will explore the many ways technology enhances our everyday lives. This will be done through multiple hands-on meetings, computer based inquiry, technology based projects, and interactive field trips. This club also includes an introduction to programming, website building, engineering, and application investigations. Student will also have an opportunity to integrate their technology knowledge into their school projects and assignments.
Avatar Web Tools
1)Avatarist- Choose from lots of different avatar options.
2)Avatarize Yourself- As in the movie Avatar. Seriously.
3) Build Your Wild Self- First, design your human self. Then, mix and match animal parts.
4) Clay Yourself- Create a clay version of you and your friends now!
5) DoppelMe- With DoppelMe you can create a cool graphical likeness of yourself, your friends, family or any group of people for use as an avatar in forums, instant messenger, blogs and almost anywhere else on the web.
6) GIFMaker.me- GIFMaker.me allows you to create animated gif images online freely and easily, no registration required.
7) Manga Avatar- Create an Anime version of yourself.
8) Marvel Create Your Own Super Hero- Create your own superhero with Marvel’s Superhero Avatar Creator!
9) Mii- Create a Wii-like avatar.
10) The Mini-mizer- Create a LEGO-type avatar.
11) Picassohead- Piccassohead, a digital tool that allows users to create their own masterpieces using famous features drawn by Picasso.
12) PickaFace- Pickaface.net is a free web application to create avatar online.
13) Rasterboy- A custom character generator that goes as far as your imagination.
14) Shrink Pictures- Turn a photo or picture into an Avatar for your favorite Forum.
15) Voki- Voki is an educational tool that allows users to create their very own talking character.
16) Wimp Yourself- Create a drawing of yourself ala Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
17) Yearbook Yourself- Place your face in vintage photos.
18) Lego Avatar--Turn yourself into a lego character from movie.
Augmented Reality (Visit)
Presentation Tools (Visit)
Photos and Videos (Visit)
Website Building (Visit)
Art and Music (Visit)
Student / Teacher Gallery (Visit)
2013-2014 Tech Club Page (Visit)