* Improved/increased critical thinking skills
* Advanced math and reading skills
* Improved behavioral and social skills
* Increased self-esteem
* Students grasp concepts quicker
* Inductive reasoning involves going from a series of
specific cases to a general statement.
* Deductive reasoning is a type of logic in which one goes from a general statement to
a specific instance
Ruy Lopez Opening
THE WESTING GAME by Ellen Raskin (1978)
THE MAGIC MEAN MACHINE by Beatrice Gormley (2010)
Must See Chess Vids!