Mr. Z's Class!
Meograph (Click here) (CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS)
Meograph is a timeline multimedia presentation tool that allows you to include images, sound, video, maps, text, and narration to tell a story or teach a lesson!
YOUR MEOGRAPH PROJECT
PICK 10 EVENTS (MOMENTS) FROM CHAPTER FIVE AND CREATE AN INTERACTIVE TIMELINE!
VISIT YOU TUBE FOR VIDEOS
LABEL YOUR MOMENT
NARRATE YOUR MEOGRAPH!
Thinglink (Click here)
Thinglink allows you to choose a photo or image and transform it into a piece of art that is an interactive graphic organizer!
Popplet (Click here)
Popplet allows you to choose a photo,image or video to transform into an interactive mind map!
Pic Monkey (Click here)
PicMonkey is a photo editor. You can make collages, enhance pictures, and embellish images. The basic site is free with no login or account set-up needed!
Use the videos below to help
review the steps in each project!
- 2020 Wisconsin State Odyssey of the Mind Tournament
- 2020 Minnesota State Odyssey of the Mind Tournament
- Basic Video Game Design >
- Game of the World >
- Logic Games >
- The Hero's Journey
- SPENCE Odyssey of the Mind
- K-8 HPL Digital Resources >
- The Journey
- This Week in Media 4/8 First Grade
- Pier Kindergarten Riverside Media Technology Challenge
- G 1 Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- G 2up Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- G 3 Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- G 4up Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- G 5up Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- Photo and Video Course >
- INVENTION CONVENTION >
- Spirit (Inspiration & Character)
Athletics, Coaching, & Play
- Wautoma Cross Country
Fondy Cross Country
- Team Meet Schedule
- Team Workout Schedule!
- Team Meet Results
- Drills and Core Exercises
- Contact Coach Barribeau
- Team Paperwork and downloads!
- Meet the Coaches!
- Fondy Cross Coaches' Pages
- Running Inspiration
- Running Links
- Summer Running
- Former Cross Country Page!
- Fond du Lac Memorial Invitational Cross Country Meet
- Education and Community
- STEM >
- JaegerBeau Running Team