Newton's 1st Law Explained
HOW STUFF WORKS?!
FIRST LAW DEMOS!!
SENTENCE ID INFORMATION!
COME SAIL AWAY! (CLICK)
INERTIA is a property of matter. Inertia is the quality that either prevents an object from moving, changing direction, changing speed, or stopping.
A FORCE is either a push or pull on an object!
FRICTION is what happens when any two things rub against each other. These can be solid things, like your two hands rubbing together, or your skis rubbing on the snow, or a hammer hitting a nail, or they can be gases, like friction with theair slowing down your car, or liquids, like friction with the water slowing down a boat.
MOTION is movement! MOTION is one part of what physicists call mechanics.
- Game of the World >
- Logic Games >
- The Hero's Journey
- SPENCE Odyssey of the Mind
- K-8 HPL Digital Resources >
- The Journey
- This Week in Media 4/8 First Grade
- Pier Kindergarten Riverside Media Technology Challenge
- G 1 Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- G 2up Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- G 3 Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- G 4up Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- G 5up Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- Dedications >
- Spirit (Inspiration & Character)
Athletics, Coaching, & Play
- Wautoma Cross Country
Fondy Cross Country
- Team Meet Schedule
- Team Workout Schedule!
- Team Meet Results
- Drills and Core Exercises
- Contact Coach Barribeau
- Team Paperwork and downloads!
- Meet the Coaches!
- Fondy Cross Coaches' Pages
- Running Inspiration
- Running Links
- Summer Running
- Former Cross Country Page!
- Fond du Lac Memorial Invitational Cross Country Meet
- Education and Community
- 2017-2018 Odyssey of the Mind
- Personalize Learning >
- Personalized Learning Video >
- Digital Learning in the Classroom
- 2014-2015 Drama
- 2014-2015 Odyssey of the Mind >
- 2014-2015 Tech Trekkers >
- 2014-2015 Fondy Chess >
- Mrs. Steinbarth
- Mr. Shultis
- Mr. Hoffer
- Lakeshore Mrs. Grunwald's Technology Adventure >
- The Holocaust Project Page
- Wautma STEM
- Mr. Zakos >
- STEM Math Videos
- Jumpstart Technology Projects!