Newton's 1st Law Explained
HOW STUFF WORKS?!
FIRST LAW DEMOS!!
SENTENCE ID INFORMATION!
COME SAIL AWAY! (CLICK)
INERTIA is a property of matter. Inertia is the quality that either prevents an object from moving, changing direction, changing speed, or stopping.
A FORCE is either a push or pull on an object!
FRICTION is what happens when any two things rub against each other. These can be solid things, like your two hands rubbing together, or your skis rubbing on the snow, or a hammer hitting a nail, or they can be gases, like friction with theair slowing down your car, or liquids, like friction with the water slowing down a boat.
MOTION is movement! MOTION is one part of what physicists call mechanics.
- 2020 Wisconsin State Odyssey of the Mind Tournament
- 2020 Minnesota State Odyssey of the Mind Tournament
- Basic Video Game Design >
- Game of the World >
- Logic Games >
- The Hero's Journey
- SPENCE Odyssey of the Mind
- K-8 HPL Digital Resources >
- The Journey
- This Week in Media 4/8 First Grade
- Pier Kindergarten Riverside Media Technology Challenge
- G 1 Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- G 2up Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- G 3 Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- G 4up Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- G 5up Pier Media Technology Challenge >
- Photo and Video Course >
- INVENTION CONVENTION >
- Spirit (Inspiration & Character)
Athletics, Coaching, & Play
- Wautoma Cross Country
Fondy Cross Country
- Team Meet Schedule
- Team Workout Schedule!
- Team Meet Results
- Drills and Core Exercises
- Contact Coach Barribeau
- Team Paperwork and downloads!
- Meet the Coaches!
- Fondy Cross Coaches' Pages
- Running Inspiration
- Running Links
- Summer Running
- Former Cross Country Page!
- Fond du Lac Memorial Invitational Cross Country Meet
- Education and Community
- STEM >
- JaegerBeau Running Team